I Am Glad I Am An Affiliate of SFIMG By Eguriase S, M. Okaka

 

I AM GLAD I AM

 AN AFFILIATE OF SFIMG!

 By Eguriase S. M. Okaka

 I heard of a company some years ago. A company that has existed since 1998, that is, more than two decades now is a true company. The truthfulness of it has sustained it, watered it, and made it survived this long. Mr. Gery Carson is the President and founder of this great company that has made a positive difference to the lives of millions of people in the world.

 

When I read through some threads in the Forum and listen to affiliates who shared post on their long years and benefits of SFI to them I became relieved and comforted with my  assertions that this company is indeed a blessing to the world.  I remember, sometime ago when I became confused with SFI, it was the testimonials from affiliates like me that set things right. I realized that these testimonials are true and correct of SFI. Some of them had been with SFI for more than 15 years and others more than that. And they are still working with SFI till date. I was bemused, when I saw the compensation plans for each Level of affiliates and what accrues to them if they would work hard to maintain their Levels or Level Up each month as the case may be.



 I always know that a company that had existed long enough on the internet is no doubt a good company. Many had come and gone claiming that they are the best but at the end they scammed millions of gullible people and ran away with their money. That is because such persons want free money from the internet.

 

But in SFIMG you must work hard for your money and became successful by your efforts or activities. Those who have been here before us can testify of that. 

 

SFIMG is not a place for those people who want to-get-rich-quick. If you are among those categories of people you can’t work with SFIMG. You can look for another company, that will promise you millions of dollars within few days but they would help to frustrate you on the long run and disappear with your money.


 

In SFIMG WE DON’T FRUSTRATE PEOPLE WE MAKE PEOPLE GREAT! Join us today. Registration is free of charge but you must work. You can do this business from anywhere in the world provided you are connected to the internet.

 

Get Started Free!

Sign up at www.sfi4.com/20451631/free


Comments

Efua Sutherland: The Marriage of Anansewa,The Wedlock of the gods By Zulu Sofola, The gods Are Not

Raider of the Treasure Trove By Lade Worsonu

The Song of the Women of My Land By Oumar Farouk Sesay

The Grieved Lands By Agostiho Netohttps://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=AW-10904630286AW-10904630286/XrxkCJV-r54YE1703c80gtag('config',-'AW-10904630286')conversionidAW-10904630286